Trying to save money and going to your most convenient salon will never pay off! Go to a salon that specialises in hair extensions and has a good reputation.
You don't necessary need to add length - more than half of those who wear hair extensions do so for volume only.
3) Choose a method that means you can re-use the same hair. This makes having hair extensions more affordable longer term.
4) Make sure you research and choose the best quality hair you can afford upfront so you can re-use the hair for longer.
5) Good quality hair will always hold a style really well. Remember to invest in some new hair tools and start watching those YouTube tutorials!
6) If you've always struggled to make your hair bright blonde then hair extensions can push your 'do to new heights of blonde ambition!
7) No need to worry about putting your hair up into updos - if you want wearable and versatile hair extensions then just opt for a half head... Easy!
8) If you are going to a reputable specialist hair salon then there is no requirement to have 'a break' in between wearing hair extensions. Your hair should be healthy at the roots and be growing normally.
9) Your own hair will grow while you are wearing hair extensions and because you are applying less heat to the ends of your own hair, in some cases clients find that they can notice a huge growth spurt!
10) The right method is the one that is right for you! If you're unsure about all the technical jargon then go to the specialist Hair Extensions salon and ask them to fit some test pieces.